Trekabout Photography Workshops - Creating Adventure Through Photography
Workshops, Tours, Adventures with AIPP* Accredited Professional Photographer Mark Rayner and the Dream Team
Next workshop: TBA
Please check back for additional dates. If you subscribe to the TREKeZine RSS feed, you will be automatically notified when more workshop dates are released.
Click here for Workshop Dates.
Click here for Bookings.
Program: 8:15am - 12:00pm
- The day will commence with a run-down of equipment, settings, lighting , etc., recommended to achieve the best "macro" results.
- In this half-day photographic workshop, Mark will instruct you on how best to achieve sharp, evenly lit and well-composed photos of anything “macro”.
- You will be shown how to use different types of lenses, extension tubes and filters as well as ways to achieve perfect lighting using a macro flash or reflectors.
- Depth-of-field, an important component of macro photography, will be discussed at length as well as the best ways to steady your camera/lens.
- Mark will instruct you on various macro photography techniques and our subjects will include various types of flowers in bloom, fungi, insects and more.
Things you should bring:
- Camera gear
- Any macro lenses or macro capable zoom lens, extension tubes, macro filters
- Flash, diffusers, reflectors
- Memory card(s),
- Sturdy tripod
- Camera owners manual - Important!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and hat
- Spare batteries
Price: $180.40 per person (please not a 3.2% service fee applies to credit card payments)
Click here to book this workshop
Please note: This workshop is limited to 10 participants. This will ensure that you receive comprehensive personal tuition from Mark.
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For further details on any of our workshops or if you have any other questions, please phone Mark on 0459 221678.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com